Please Note: Before you create and submit your files, please ensure that your copy of Windows is fully updated.
To run Windows Update in Windows 7
- Previously, you could run Windows Update from Microsoft’s website, but it is now included in the Control Panel in Windows 7.
- Click Start> All Programs> Windows Update and install all recommended and optional updates.
To run Windows Update in Windows 8
- Click Start, then click in the search box and type “Windows Update” and hit enter, then install all recommended and optional updates.
To run Windows Update in Windows 10
- Click Start> Control Panel> Updates & Security. Install all recommended and optional updates.
Once your copy of Windows has been updated, please gather the following diagnostic files from your computer and attach them to your support ticket:
- Press the "Windows Key" + R.
- In the "Run" window type DXDIAG.
- Once the DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens, press “Save All Information.”
- Save your DxDiag to your desktop.
- Attach your DxDiag to your response.
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type MSInfo32 and press Enter.
- In the MSInfo diagnostic window, click File, then Save.
- When the Save As window appears, choose Desktop.
- Name the file "MSInfo" and click Save.
Follow the link at the bottom of this page to submit a support request for assistance, attaching the DxDiag and MSINFO files to your message.