RiME is now available on the Nintendo Switch! If you purchased a digital code you can redeem it by following these instructions:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
Select “Send” to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
If you accidentally delete your game from your main menu or wish to revisit RiME after removing the digital title from your Nintendo Switch you can redownload it once again by using this set of instructions:
- Access the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu and verify whether an icon for the game appears there.
- If the game does appear there, it is already downloaded and installed.
- If it does not, the game is not installed proceed to step 2.
- Access the Nintendo eShop with the Nintendo Account that purchased the game.
- The game can only be re-downloaded by the Nintendo Account that originally purchased the game.
- Select the picture of your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
- Highlight “Redownload” on the left side of the screen. A list of titles you’ve purchased will appear.
- Highlight the game you want to re-download and select the orange icon to begin the download.
- The download will begin automatically. You can check the download status on the HOME Menu.
Remember if you are having any trouble you can always contact us and submit a support ticket by clicking here.